iad08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick Question

4 posters

Go down

Quick Question Empty Quick Question

Post  ebony Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Is this replacing the discussion tab on the pages of the wiki? I ask this because I was unable to post a discussion on the wiki???

ebony
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty Re: Quick Question

Post  trenetd Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:39 pm

I think that this forum is better for us to communicate. I'm not sure if this will replace the Wiki but I do like this better. I know for me it's easier to just click reply or to post something. I'm not sure of what everyone else thinks, though. I hope that others will post their opinion on what they think about this.

trenetd
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Askewd1 Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:19 am

I agree. This is much easier than the discussions on the actual wiki because we have better access to what people say or any questions seeing that the recent change tab on the wiki doesn't tell when a person has created a change and people are more likely to reply. With the discussions, some people post on the most random pages and you don't notice it for a while. My vote is in for replacing this with the discussion portion of the weekly posts.

Askewd1
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Askewd1 Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:20 am

Oooh I just also noticed it says when a person is online which is a big plus for any questions which we want answered at a specific moment. Later!

Askewd1
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Quick Question Empty This forum as a supplement...

Post  DrPetroski Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:28 pm

I believe the way we talked about this in class is that this Forum would be for discussion of conceptual issues and perhaps larger planning issues. The discussion tab on the Wiki pages will be used to comment about the specific page you're looking at. It's not set in stone, but I think we can adapt our posting based on our need. This forum allows for more organization of discussion than the tabs on the Wiki.

DJP
DrPetroski
DrPetroski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  trenetd Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:26 pm

I hope that we can use this forum over the Wiki. I guess we'll see what happens.

trenetd
Community Member
Community Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down